I love our team. All of our athletes are like snowflakes. No two are alike. If you doubt me, try finding another athlete like Agnes Zbylut. How’s this for a bio?
- Name: Agnieszka Zbylut
- Profession: Journalist, broadcaster, and personal trainer. Working with Team In Training, NY Chapter, Assistant Triathlon and Cycling coach
- Born: Poland, Zawiercie
- Inspiration: younger brother – rescue, dog sled racer
- Family: Married to non-athlete
- Weapons of choice: Brooks Adrenaline, Cervelo P2, Tifisi sunglasses, Timex Ironman watch.
- Racing Highlights: Richmond Rockets Ultra 2009 – 4th place. Flat as a Pancake Tri 2007, 3rd place. (Also push-up contest winner.) Brooklyn Biathlon 2009, 2010 – 1st Place Age Group. NAve-E-Sink or Swim 2.4 mile swim 2009 1st Place Female. Staten Island Tri – 2nd place AG. Staten Island Du 2010 – 3rd Place. DWG Fat Ass 50k – 2nd place.
- Relevant: On 1/1/2000 I put my New Year’s resolution in writing. I admitted to being frustrated with myself and finally called for a change. I have lost more than 70 pounds and went from size 16 to size 2.
“Whatever your goal . You can get there, if you are willing to work.”
“You miss 100% of the shots you never take”. (Wayne Gretzky)
“If you think you can, you can”.