Liz began running just two years ago, and joined City Coach this season. She has quickly become a regular at our Thursday night runs, as well as the Uptown Girls Tuesday night track workouts. She’s training for an ultra, all the while setting PR’s at shorter distance all season long.
- Weapons of choice – Mizuno Sneaks, Garmin, Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream, Beer.
- Best races – My first marathon ever – Philly Marathon 2011. I surpassed by “goal time” and nailed a BQ by over 7 minutes. I fell in love with running that day, and walked away from the finish line a stronger person.
- PR’s – Marathon: 3:15, Half Marathon: 1:28, Ten Miler: 1:05, 5k: 18:41
- Family – Two fantastic parents, a brother (James) and sister (Martha), and my kitty-man Mozart.
- Birthplace – Bridgeport,, CT and raised outside of Philly on a christmas tree farm.
- Occupation – Actor, Singer, Model, and student (soon to be Certified Sports Nutritionist and Personal Trainer).
- Anything else you’d like to share? I am running a 100-Miler in July (because I’m a crazy person!) within 24 hours.