Emily “Killer” Kindlon began with us back in 2005. Ms. Kindlon is pictured here (with her glory-hog coach) after her gravity-defying performance at the 2009 Empire State Building Run Up.
- Lake Placid IM 2008. 140.6 miles of swimming. I still have water stuck in my bike from that race.
- Delaware Diamondman. Somehow I managed to hit a stationary, orange, traffic barrel and wreck the bike. So a DNF and gravel still under my skin three years later.
- Nike Run the Rock 2007. First woman to finish and an offer to appear in a Kanye West video (not related except it happened 5 minutes later).
- Mooseman 2008. Placed 2nd in my AG. Sang to Leanne on bike for 3/4 of the course. Too much fun to be a race.
- [if her coach has ever finished top-5 in the Empire State Building Run Up, he’d have mentioned it here, but Ms. Kindlon did not.]