We met Fabian Gallardo at the inaugural NYRR Sprint Tri in 2009, and struck up a friendship after the 2010 race. He joined the team shortly after that, and has become a good training partner and better friend. Plus he’s the official team chef.
- Weapons of choice: Cervelo S3. Newton shoes. City Coach uniform
- Best Races: NYC half marathon, Toughman, Park to Park 2 mile swim, Nautica NYC Tri, NYRR Sprint Tri, Central Park Tri
- PR’s: Half marathon 1:29, NYC Tri 2:13:01 Olympic, NYRR Tri 1:03:46, Central Park Tri 1:00:53, Toughman Half Iron 5:16:53
- Family: Helene – amazing wife. Luna -little monster. Two sisters Flor and Itzia. Parents Ale and Memo.
- Birthplace: Leon Guanajuato Mexico
- Occupation: Chef at Viceversa
- Anything else you’d like to share? Have fun. Respect for Pachamama. Best award after each race – meeting new friends. Bike ride without trash talk it’s no fun.