Isang joined City Coach as both an athlete and a coach back in 2012. She’s done everything from a marathon to the Duathlon World Championships since then, and is now focused on making some noise in the mile.
- Name: Marissa “Isang” Smith
- Family: Filipino and Awesome. Mom, Stepdad and Big Sis
- Hometown: Moreno Valley, California
- Occupation: Licensed Massage Therapist, AOS from the Swedish Institute in New York City. BA from Columbia University
- Weapons of Choice: New Balance 1600 and Bone Broth
- Racing Highlights: 1st Place in AG at Regional USAT Duathlon Worlds Qualifier, 7th overall at 5th Ave Mile
- PR’s: Mile (road) 5:07
- Anything else relevant that you want to mention: The power of Positivity inspires me as does large amounts of Chocolate.