Among other things, Scott Towle has helped oversee our running program, and has volunteered his time for both editions of Race Across the Window. Even though he’s back home in Texas, he’s still very much a part of our crew.
- Name:Scott Towle
- Family: Parents, 1 sister, 4 nephews. Outside of that, many of the City Coach crew and some of the RUN NYC folks.
- Hometown: Austin, TX
- Weapons of choice: Nike Lunar Racers, Cervelo P3, Trek 1500, Mt Dew.
- Racing Highlights: 7th Place at the Knickerbocker 60K, 11th place at my first 50 miler, completing IMAZ, running the Boston Marathon carrying a full-size American flag while still completing the run faster than my GF’s PR at the time, running 6 miles in a blizzard with minimal clothing and some of the best co-workers in the world.
- PR’s: Marathon: 3:05:13, 50 Miler: 9:14, IM: 11:46. Can’t remember the last time I raced anything shorter.
- Other: You can train better than everyone else in the field, but without mental toughness, you are nothing.